Il forum di Katalogando
Il forum di Katalogando
Il forum di Katalogando
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 katalogando.com
 Guide all'utilizzo
 How long do sex dolls last?

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, premi qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Modo formattazione:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoAttraversato Allinea sinistraCentratoAllinea destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

* HTML non è attivo
* Il codice su forum è attivo
Smiles
Smile [:)] Grande Smile [:D] Importante [8D] Arrosisco[:I]
Lingua [:P] Diavolo [}:)] Ammicco[;)] Pagliaccio [:o)]
Occhio nero [B)] Palla N.8 [8] Accigliato[:(] Timido [8)]
Shoccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Baci [:X] Approvo [^] Disapprovo [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E      D E L L A      D I S C U S S I O N E
willstone Posted - 08/07/2024 : 11:49:06
The lifespan of a sex dolldepends on several factors, including the materials used, the level of care and maintenance, and the frequency of use. Generally, high-quality sex dolls made from silicone or thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) can last anywhere from two to ten years with proper care.

Materials
Silicone: Silicone sex dolls are known for their durability and realistic texture. They are more resistant to wear and tear, making them a long-lasting option. With proper maintenance, a silicone doll can last up to 10 years or more.
TPE: TPE sex dolls are softer and more affordable but require more careful handling. They are more prone to tearing and staining compared to silicone. With good care, a TPE doll can last between 2 to 5 years.

Care and Maintenance
Proper care is crucial in extending the lifespan of a sex doll. Regular cleaning with mild soap and water, careful handling to avoid sharp objects or rough surfaces, and proper storage in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight can signi****ntly increase the doll's longevity. Additionally, using renewal powder (like cornstarch) can help maintain the doll's softness and prevent the material from becoming sticky.

Frequency of Use
Frequent use can lead to faster wear and tear, especially on joints and high-stress areas. Rotating the doll’s position and avoiding repetitive strain on the same parts can help distribute wear evenly and prolong the doll’s lifespan.

In summary, with proper care and attention, a high-quality https://www.sexdolltech.com/ can last for many years, providing value and durability over time.

Il forum di Katalogando © 2008 katalogando.com Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Creato da: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06